aquinasactusessendi.blogspot.com 4/22/2022
Actus Essendi. An Electronic Journal on Aquinas's Doctrine of the Act of
Being. Editor: Orestes J. González.
chrisguillebeau.com 5/27/2024
The Art of Non-Conformity. I’m Chris Guillebeau. I write books and
travel. I started this blog to chronicle my journey to every country in the
world—but it’s since grown into a hub for original thinking.
iwallerstein.com
6/30/2024 Immanuel Wallerstein.
Wallerstein first became interested in world affairs as a teenager in New York
City, and was particularly interested in the anti-colonial movement in India at
the time.
politicaldictionary.com 8/6/2023 Political Dictionary. An essential guide to
the language of power.
politicalwire.com 8/6/2023 Political Wire. All the political news in
one place.
stevepetersen.net 5/15/2022
Steve Petersen. Chances are pretty good that if you are cyberstalking
me, I want you to be successful. So let me be clear, in so many keywords, that
this is the Stephen David Petersen who.
tomdegan.blogspot.com
2/25/2024 "The Rant"
by Tom Degan. Your very own electronic cesspool of naughty, left wing
propaganda. MADE IN AMERICA!!!
www.madkane.com/madness 7/2/2022
Mad Kane’s Political Madness. Mocking The GOP 24/7: Political Humor,
Limericks & Satirical Poetry By Madeleine Begun Kane.
www.seanlahman.com 4/10/2023
Sean Lahman. I write about public safety trends and the impact of
technology for Gannett papers across New York state, and participate in
national projects with the USA Today investigations team.
xpostfactoid.blogspot.com
9/22/2024 Xpostfactoid. Mostly
about the ACA: Obamacare to Trumpcare to Bidencare.